UW-Extension:Taking Care of You
We are excited to welcome the Outagamie County UW-Extension to present their new program: Taking Care of You.
This is a four part class that focuses on the overall health of participants.
Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
This 4-session community-based program will include strategies to:
- Increase awareness of how stress affects our body, thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
- Learn to manage how we respond to stress with our thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Cultivate positive emotions to improve our resiliency to life’s challenges
- Nurture ourselves to improve the health of our body, mind and spirit
- Learn from and finding opportunities in life’s challenges
- Live life in line with what we value; recognizing the interrelatedness of various dimensions of our health and achieving a healthier balance between them
Call the library at 920-779-4279 to sign up.